Monday, March 11, 2013

New Direction

Hey I know that its been over two years that I have blogged and I have been going through the toughest time of my life and it took a lot of strength and soul searching for me to pick myself up. I have finally done the last bit of soul searching that I am now comfortable in my own skin and thoughts that I can start this up again. I have started this blog with many purposes a journal,a gossip column, an escape from reality, but this new direction I am hoping that I can help people in the world. Especially gay men I am a gay man who had the hardest coming out in life and I know plenty of people who have had parents tell them "it's okay, I already knew it" or "I will accept you no matter what". I have had the complete opposite of that reaction. I have had lived through many aches of life that some people don't face until later in their years. So this blog is to reach out to those people who want any advice gay,straight,transgender who are too afraid to ask questions because they fear of the responses that they will get. I know that we live in a world where we are starting to be a bit more accepted but there is still no 100% acceptance who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment